Vacancy Notice for Full Time Networking Executive
We are looking for a competent Networking Executive to undertake networking and collaboration with a variety of organizations, schools, colleges and stakeholders. You are also required to travel across Chennai for building network with various organizations, schools and colleges. You will help in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
To be an excellent Networking Executive, you must be organized and detail-oriented, comfortable working with diverse teams. If you have further skills in program development and human resources support, we’d like to meet you.
The goal will be to facilitate the effective management of networking and collaboration with various organizations and schools according to the organization’s need.
- Developing innovative strategies for networking with the academic institutions and liaising with partner institutions /organisations
- Communicating with target audiences and managing stakeholder relationships
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio
- Managing the production of promotional materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs
- Arranging the effective distribution of promotional materials
- Planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensuring implementation of policies and practices
- Prepare paperwork and order material
- Keep update records and create reports or proposal
- Minimum undergraduate
- Candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Tamil Language and presentation skills
- Tech savvy, proficiency in MS office
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experienced candidate will be given preference
- Ready to travel across Chennai
Salary: Negotiable as per qualifications and experience
HOW TO APPLY: Submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date: 15th July, 2017
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be communicated through mail for the one-to-one interview.